Identities are the beginning of everything. They are how something is recognized and understood. What could be better than that?
let's brand your business
$ 125 1-hr consultation
- Review of your current website
- Focus on brand cohesiveness
- Receive a complimentary brand audit guide during your first consultation
$ 750 starting price point;
3 week process
3 week process
- 3 logo concepts
- 3 rounds of revisions
- Main logo
- Secondary logo
- Brand color palette
$ 1800 starting price point;
6 week process
6 week process
- Everything in Logo Package PLUS:
- Monogram logo
- Brand graphic elements
- Typography / font styling
- Brand pattern or texture
- Social profile images
- Business card design
- Brand "how-to" style guide
à la carte design services
Is your to-do list too long? We offer monthly services!
- What do I do to get started?
Just click on the gold button under the service you need, or fill out our contact form here.
- Is there anything else you need from me to start on my project?
After you complete your project questionnaire, all you have to do is sign a contract and pay a deposit in order to start!
- What is your design process?
It’s quite simple, really: questionnaire -> meeting (phone call or in person) -> moodboard presentation -> design concepts presentation -> refine your chosen concept -> deliver files -> social media launch!
- How will you communicate with me throughout the process?
Email is always my first (and preferred) method of contact. Occasionally we might hop on a phone call, or even meet for a drink if you are local to Charlotte.
- Will I be included in design decisions?
Of course! This entire process is meant to be very collaborative. You will even have access to your very own Client Dashboard so you can see all emails, forms, design proofs, and timelines, related to your project(s).
- What is the difference between “Main logo”, “Secondary logo”, and “Monogram logo”?
- Main logo — This will always the “first choice” when it comes to displaying your logo.
- Secondary logo — If your main logo has a more portrait orientation, this secondary logo will be designed with a more horizontal orientation (and vice versa) so you can have a very versatile brand system to use across print, social, and website.
- Monogram logo — Shorthand versions of your logo / brand system come in handy for things like stamps, packaging, stickers, etc.
- What types of files will I receive once my logo or branding project is complete?
Each logo version will come in black and white, and also in the color palette created for your brand. These are the file types you will receive: .jpg, .png, .eps, and .pdf (This blog post explains the difference between these file types.)
view our recent projects
Dana took my jumbled mess of a Pinterest board and half-baked ideas and gave me exactly what I needed. I can't recommend her enough if you're needing a branding refresh!
Dana is an extremely talented visual designer and her attention to detail is excellent.
Dana is thorough, has quick turnaround times, and her workflow management method is super efficient and easy (e.g. design reviews, feedback, etc.).