Identities are the beginning of everything. They are how something is recognized and understood. What could be better than that?
let's brand your business
2 logo concepts
2 rounds of revisions
(to your chosen concept)
Main logo version (i.e. horizontal)
Secondary logo version (i.e. stacked)
Badge logo version
Brand color palette
Full Brand Design
Everything in Logo Design PLUS:
Brand graphic elements
Typography / font styling
Brand pattern(s) / texture(s)
Social media profile images
Business card design
Brand style guide
à la carte design services
- What do I do to get started?
Just click on the gold button under the service you need, or fill out our contact form here.
- Is there anything else you need from me to start on my project?
After you complete your project questionnaire, all you have to do is sign a contract and pay a deposit in order to start!
- What is your design process?
It’s quite simple, really: questionnaire -> meeting (phone call or in person) -> moodboard presentation -> design concepts presentation -> refine your chosen concept -> deliver files -> social media launch!
- How will you communicate with me throughout the process?
Email is always my first (and preferred) method of contact. Occasionally we might hop on a phone call, or even meet for a drink if you are local to Charlotte.
- Will I be included in design decisions?
Of course! This entire process is meant to be very collaborative. You will even have access to your very own Client Dashboard so you can see all emails, forms, design proofs, and timelines, related to your project(s).
- What is the difference between “Main logo”, “Secondary logo”, and “Monogram logo”?
- Main logo — This will always the “first choice” when it comes to displaying your logo.
- Secondary logo — If your main logo has a more portrait orientation, this secondary logo will be designed with a more horizontal orientation (and vice versa) so you can have a very versatile brand system to use across print, social, and website.
- Monogram logo — Shorthand versions of your logo / brand system come in handy for things like stamps, packaging, stickers, etc.
- What types of files will I receive once my logo or branding project is complete?
Each logo version will come in black and white, and also in the color palette created for your brand. These are the file types you will receive: .jpg, .png, .eps, and .pdf (This blog post explains the difference between these file types.)
view our recent projects
Elise Design Company is a Charlotte-based shop owned by Christa Bergstresser offering minimal, thoughtfully made jewelry and home goods. Her product specialties include laser-engraved wood and acrylic pieces that boast a modern aesthetic and are blended with natural elements for effortless wearability.